Your Ultimate Matcha Tea with CBD Oil and Honey
What we eat and drink has a direct effect on our wellbeing, this is known. You can make an appreciable difference to your overall health, though, by adding something good to your routine—like matcha tea with CBD and honey. You can buy CBD edible products online in Australia easily if you don’t want to make your own CBD edibles, too.
Combined, They Look Like a Dream Team
Matcha and CBD have been gaining popularity lately due to their incredible properties.
Matcha tea, traditionally used by Zen Buddhist monks, comes from the camellia sinensis plant. What makes it so special is the way it’s grown. 20-30 days before harvest, it must be protected from direct sunlight. This process increases chlorophyll production and amino acid content.
CBD is cannabidiol extracted from the hemp plant. It can help relieve anxiety, bring some calm to everyday life, reduce pain, and much more.
The Benefits of Matcha Tea
Matcha tea has similar beneficial health effects as other green teas, but has a higher concentration of good ingredients, so the effects of matcha tea are greater.
The green powder contains a lot of the amino acid L-theanine, which can provide relaxation and stress reduction on the one hand, and, at the same time, provides long-lasting alertness. Matcha tea can also improve brain performance, concentration, memory, and mood – Down To Earth Cbd Oil.
This green tea also contains valuable antioxidants that protect the body from free radicals, counteract inflammation, and can ensure healthy arteries. The antioxidants can even reduce the risk of heart disease by up to 31 percent.
According to some studies, matcha tea may have the effect of helping you lose weight by increasing calorie consumption and fat burning. Other studies refute this, though.
Too much matcha tea can also lead to nausea –so like with all things, moderation is key.
The Benefits of CBD
Like other cannabinoids found in cannabis, like tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabinol (CBN), cannabidiol has many proven medicinal benefits. Because these other cannabinoids are highly regulated, CBD offers an alternative for patients seeking anticonvulsant and anti-inflammatory effects (among others) without the psychoactive high associated with THC.
Among the many therapeutic uses of CBD are:
- Relief of joint pain and inflammation (arthritis)
- Relief of nausea and vomiting (cancer treatment)
- Treatment of psoriasis and eczema
- Relief from depression and anxiety
- Relief of chronic pain
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Suppression of seizures
- Suppression of muscle spasms
CBD can also be used to alleviate everyday stresses that we encounter on a daily basis, such as:
- Bad sleeping habits
- Lack of motivation
- Chronic pain
- Poor memory
CBD products can’t only be consumed as CBD oil. Aside from the health benefits of CBD, there’re other ways to buy CBD products online including:
- Oils: Tinctures are liquid extracts that you take orally. They’re also available in different strengths, so you can easily adjust the dosage to your own preferences.
- CBD Edibles: Buy CBD edible products that contain hemp oil or cannabidiol. The best known is the CBD oil cake, which you take orally with a teaspoon. You can also buy other types of groceries, e.g., B. Cookies and chocolate bars that are infused with cannabidiol.
- CBD Gummies: Similar to CBD edible products, gummies usually contain either real fruit juice or artificial flavorings and cannabidiol if desired. Because CBD gummies are more affordable than other types of CBD-containing edibles and candies, they’re an ideal way to test the benefits if you’re just starting out with cannabidiol.
Recipe of Matcha Tea with CBD Oil and Honey
- 1 teaspoon green tea matcha
- Honey to taste
- 2-5 drops of CBD oil
- 1 cup hot water
Preparation of Matcha Tea with CBD Oil and Honey
- Mix a paste of your matcha and honey.
- Then add the hot water.
- Stir the ingredients until the paste turns a rich green color.
- Finally, sprinkle the tea with 2-5 drops of the CBD oil.
Take a moment to appreciate the vibrant yet gentle green color of the tea and enjoy the fresh, leafy scent.
Have fun trying and savour it!
Matcha Tea has great health benefits, and so does CBD. When combined, they make an incredible mixture. It’s crucial to get CBD products such as CBD edible products from reputable online stores to be sure of their purity and quality. For example, our products are tested by independent labs, and anyone can access the reports here.
As always, consult with your health specialist before commencing any supplements.
Also, if you’ve any questions, you can drop a comment or contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We really want to provide our audience with all the information they want to know!